Sunday 24 January 2010

My camera pic refrences




I decided to go out in my local area to take some camera pictures of modern day architecture. In my local area, most architecture are old and urban and were not much of a cityscape. But it did help me realise that the texture and shape of some architecture were useful refrences. If i wanted to experiment or combine some ideas, then its there for visual interpretation.

Here are some pics that i took for the environments project!





The images below that you are going to see are the ones with interesting shapes and texture that i found which could come in handy. The particular arch in one of the pics was an interesting shape possible for a bridge or something that i can use and the rough texture gave it an earthy look. I can use that too.








No comments:

Post a Comment