Monday 1 March 2010

Modelling the City Buildings!


Ok! so i think its about time i posted some images of what i and the team have been modelling. I decided to follow my sketches that i drew of the buildings and use that as my base to create the models of these city blocks. All of the models below in all of the pics were created by me, my other team members also modelled some buildings themselves. So if you see closely, you can make out the buildings that were created based on my concepts that i drew.

The main aim was to create contemporary buildings but with a little exaggeration and tech base look to it. This helps make it look different and little futuristic. Again this goes all the way back to the research that i did and no matter how bizarre the objects or image are, in the end it really sparks off a visual idea.








No comments:

Post a Comment